OK, another issue i didn't think about before for some reason. I guess I'll need to buy some sort of plexiglass to cut and fill in what i cut out of the powerbook cover. Anyone have any suggestions for what material i should use? Should i just go to my local hardware store and find something? Is there a "soft" plastic i can mold and then "bake" it into shape? Or even something with a rubber or gel feel.