Hello all...
This is my first post here but i have been lurking around for quite some time. Here is what i have had going through my mind. I am going to be purchasing a new Black MacBook Touch from Troll touch in the next month or so at which point my 12" iBook will be retired as far as daily duty is concerned. I would like to turn it into a tablet much like the modbook only slightly different. My main goal is to have a completely portable touchscreen slate style tablet to run my itunes through an airport express. Also will be used for photo editing and organizing in the field. So here is my first question...

I rarely use my cd drive so if i remove that, can i plug in a second hard drive in its place?

While i have the computer torn apart i will be replacing the current 40GB hard drive with something much much larger. I'm looking at the Western Digital 250 GB 2.5" Hard drive. I will most likely get two of those if i am able to replace the cd drive with a hard drive. I will also be maxing out the ram while i am at it. The keyboard/trackpad would be removed, the speakers as well.

Second question:

Should i attempt to source a touchscreen kit from troll touch, they did sell them for a long time, i just know that it will not be very cost effective. So if you have any other ideas please post. It will most likely get a paint job as well. So give me some thoughts!!!