Hey All,

I'd like to replace the stock heatsink and put indivdual cpu coolers, Reason being, I understand that the 120mm fan blows over the sink and keeps it "cool", but, it's still getting to the point of hot where I am not confortable.

So, I need to know what kind of Cpu cooler I can buy... I am a major fan of Thermaltake, Coolermaster, anything with a Copper Core.

Thanks!, ::)