I ended up getting the Radeon 9200. I can't complain about it at all. In OS 9 UT runs real smooth. It get better frame rates than my AMD 64 laptop, which has an ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 64 mb video card. It doesn't run as fast as my wife's ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 128mb, which is intergated onto the board of her eMachines. Of course, I am comparing it to two windows machines, but in the same game the FPS are about in the middle of the two. I don't know how else to compare the performance of the Radeon 9200 PCI. Maybe I can get some actual FPS numbers, with  the same settings, up later today after work.

In OSX 10.3.9 all the menus and everything runs smoothly. I have some trouble playing certain videos , but I suspect that is a CPU problem since I have a 1 GHZ G3 in there instead of a G4. I think VLC likes the G4 better. Heck, as long as Youtube works I am happy. I couldn't for the life of me get my Pismo to play any Youtube videos. I don't have a DVD drive on my B&W so I don't know how DVD playback is, but I assume it is good, since it can play most movie files just fine.

I am so happy with this B&W! My windows laptop's USB Ports were starting to go and This has been the perfect replacement for most things.