So, I think I am going to take apart my MDD again and re-set the bus and CPUs to their stock 133/867 speeds. I've been having lots of problems recently and have been unable to pinpoint exactly what they are from, so I figured my safest bet is to go back to the beginning.

I had also undone pretty much all my extra cooling mods, but I think when I go about reverting the clock speeds, I'll be adding the extra fans back in (and finding a better way to mount the fan controller).

I am also considering an after-market heatsink-fan combo for my 9800 Pro as I believe the fan in it has a problem (it makes a horrible sound when the computer is turned on). Right now I'm back to using my 9000 Pro.

So, sadly, I think all my modding endeavors were for naught. Let's put a nice crying face in here...  :'(

There we go.

In other news... I have been toying with the idea of having my MDD's PSU be external, possibly mounted into its own box with its own cooling. Kind of a useless idea, but maybe I could do something fun with the space where it sits.