actually, i do.... i figured this out a little while ago. thought it's not as glamorous as one would hope.

1) You need to make hidden files viewable. i like to use Tinkertool, fairly easly to use and pretty straight forward.

2) follow this path Volume/HDD Name/Users/User Home Folder/.Trash Or basically after turning on the hidden files go to your home folder and look for the file ".Trash" the "." Prefix denotes to the system that the file is hidden.

3) Get a custom icon, since the .Trash icon is just a default folder. You can add it in the "Get Info" window.

4) Drag the .Trash folder to the sidebar or even the the top bar where your seach and veiw buttons are in a window. (right-click or control+click will give you a contextual menu that will give the option to customize this space.)

5) Disable Hidden files and go back to your normal daily routine.

This is how i figured out how to do it... any body else know a way? If you have a question or don't get it. Post here and i'll explain better?

laugh
macDeviant
2.4gHz 15" MacBook Pro, 1.66gHz Core Duo Mac Mini, 2.5gHz G5 QUAD, 733mHz Quicksilver, 450mHz G4 Cube, 700mHz G3 iBook, 350mHz Sawtooth G4, 350mHz Revs. A and B B&W G3, 16mHz Powerbook 100, 8mHz Macitosh Classic.