Originally Posted By: "modyourmac "

That Metalcast paint looks so hokey though. I played with it back in my spray paint days, and I just wasnt impressed. So far, the mirrachrome is the closest I've seen to a really good mirror shine. At some point, I plan to order some of the mirrachrome, and spray a kandy orange over top of it in a light coat. I should end up with a mirror reflective kandy color. We'll see.

Oh, and while I knocked duplicolor's metalcast, I have to give them props for their sandable primer, and clearcoat, its not like shooting House of Kolor products, but they get the job done for sure.

The duplicolor looks rad as tinited clear coat in my opinion...  I've never tried it on reflective surfaces, but it can give some nice depth.  may be a nice combo with the mirrachrome since you need to clearcoat it anyways.  is the "Kandy orange" a specific coating? 
>Macintosh SE/30