Hi Everyone,
  I'm hard at work on my (first apple) mod but i need a little advice. There are going to be some gaps that i'm going to fill in but i'm not sure what to uses. Will platic hobby fill work for me? or should i go for something like bondo?
  Also does anyone know what the proper name of the yellow/amber tape that is used to hold wires inplace in laptops? I need to purchase some for my project.

It's not going to be easy but i'm determinded to finish this on time!

Thanks for your help!