I have always been very reluctant to upgrade for fear of losing settings or serial numbers and would like to know if it is that much of an improvement to upgrade to 10.1.4. <br>I know that it is largly directed towards security issues and I am very nervous to do it. I don't want to lose any of my router settings either.<br>Now that I have talked about it, I think I will wait for the next major update (10.2 ?)<br><br>
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.