I recently had my firewire ports on my 23 inch display go bad. So i found the manual on how to do it basically but am looking for more in depth instructions. to replace the main board of the monitor but i need some tools and i can't find where to get them.
I need:
An End Cap Replacement kit.
Main Board (Part #661-3369)
OI Panel With cables (Part #661-3369)

Does anyone know where i can get them?