yoyo... hence, bad drivers mean that I won't bu the mouse... why sell something when you're telling your customers that you're not committed to making their lives better... Better yet, why should I buy Logitech's products when they have products on the shelf that aren't fully supported...<br><br>At least M$'s MBU does a good job of supporting and trying to fix their software issues and making their software work well... (I love Entourage, IE, Office, and yes, even Age of Empires was a great game on the Mac)<br><br>hehe... let's not make this a MS thread... sorry to start to do that.<br><br>On the same note, my Brother MFC (printer, fax, scanner, copier) has terrible drivers, and thus I'll never buy another Brother printer again... <br><br><br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2