Hey,
(First off, sorry I know that this is a Playstation mod and not a 'Mac' Mod, but it does include an acrylic Apple!)
I have been throwing around an idea to mod a playstation for years, and the other day I found my playstation and about 10 name brand boring grey memory cards (a lot of them I had just bought, but I grew tired of my playstation so I decided to just put the whole thing in a box in the attic) Well I decided that I needed to figure out my D**** wild cats brand memory card... (DONT BUY WILD CATS YOU WILL BE SORRY) ...about 5 years ago I saved my bro's Final Fantasy 7 game with all players/magic MAXED out... well the card shortly there after decided to break... so I have the memory card... I opened it and after awhile of messing with the memory cards switching cases for them, trying them in all different ways, I decided to just simply paint one... I used glossy black paint and the card turned out great... then it hit me... I still have an extra acrylic apple from my sisters computer...

What if I were to paint a playstation pitch black and slice a place in the cover for the apple... So I quickly called one of my friends in NE and asked him to pick me up 4 playstations... (they are 10 bucks there IT ROCKS) I plan to keep the apple, and make a few other kinds... he suggested a halo 2 one (though halo 2 doesn't use playstation 2, let alone classic) so I am hoping to soon have some nice playstations for modifications... I am wondering if this would be offensive to post as a 'mac mod' if for nothing else I plan to do it as a 'techniques' because it will use the same principals as a mac mod... it will just be a sony mod...
So what do you think?

-Knife

(PS sorry about the length, I put a break when the actual mod stuff starts so that you don't have to read my blabbing... blah blah blah blah....)
(edited for sc)

Post edited by: KnifeLord, at: 2004/11/24 13:25