We have been together that long, Rick & I. This weekend he is working, I am not. We won't spend much time together, but here is why we won't be quite so alienated. Earlier in the week, I had to fill in for a coworker on loan to a sister publication, doing my job and hers. Grueling day. I came home and took a short nap. Rick told me he had dinner covered. I woke up to Vermont Maple syrup flavored link sausages, pancakes with chopped, sweetened, fresh strawberries and whipped cream. What a treat. And it wasn't even Valentine's Day. We will see each other for 10 minutes before I got to work tomorrow so I was not expecting anything. I get home from work after he has already left for his job & don't get to see him, so tonight this was sitting on the dining room table from him & the furkids. It is huge!<br><br>---<br><br> <br><br>---<br><br>Plus he went shopping for my birthday and there is a big green bag in the bedroom that I swear I am staying out of. What a great guy. We all have stories of what we are getting for our sweethearts, does anyone have a nice story of something your honey has done for you that you really enjoyed? Would love to hear.<br><br>---<br><br><br><br>"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."<br>--Jack London<br>