You often hear about Media Bias. Sometimes its just one of those things you hear about but rarely see in action. Last week it was a report on the NBC Nightly News. This week it's in the pages and on the website of TIME.<br><br>I just read about this, did some research, and it leaves me shaking my head. In this episode of "Media Bias", the FACTS be damned, the GOP is full of racists!<br><br>Last week (Jan 27th) in an article titled "Look Away, Dixieland", Time "reports" that President Bush "quietly reinstated" a tradition of having the White House deliver a floral wreath to the Confederate Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery--A practice "his father had halted in 1990." Here's how Time promoted the story on their website:<br><br>Bush may have rebuked Lott for his praise of Strom Thurmond, but the President recently revived a practice of paying homage to an even greater champion of the Confederacy.<br><br>Pretty serious charges. Can you hear the furthering cries of racism not only in the Bush White House but the Republican party? The odd thing is, their story was wrong and they've since yanked it from their website and issued a correction. Don't these guys check their facts or do they just get giddy about this stuff?<br><br>Their retraction:<br><br>The article "Look Away, Dixieland" [Jan. 27] stated that President George W. Bush "quietly reinstated" a tradition of having the White House deliver a floral wreath to the Confederate Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery, a practice "that his father had halted in 1990." The story is wrong. First, the elder president Bush did not, as TIME reported, end the decades-old practice of the White House delivering a wreath to the Confederate Memorial; he changed the date on which the wreath is delivered from the day that some southern heritage groups commemorate Jefferson Davis's birthday to the federal Memorial Day holiday. Second, according to documents provided by the White House this week, [color:red]the practice of delivering a wreath to the Confederate Memorial on Memorial Day continued under Bill Clinton as it does under George W. Bush.</font color=red> <br><br> Here's a link to the archives where you can search for "Look Away, Dixieland":<br><br>LINK<br><br>Here's the link to their retraction:<br><br>LINK<br><br>