<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>AIFF. ;)<p><hr></blockquote><p>That's why I still buy CD's!<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>all depends on the type of music you listen to<p><hr></blockquote><p>Agreed. All my classical is being ripped lossless, rock and roll at 256.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Acumowcheck-- learn form my mistakes!<p><hr></blockquote><p>No guarantees!<br>I'm basically using the Touch and iTunes as a portable greatest hits solution when I'm on the road.<br>I can always use the CD's to rock the house (and my neighbors house!), if I want to hear the entire album.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>As far as the Apple in-ears are concerned, stay away from them<p><hr></blockquote><p>I understand they are about to release new, high end, in ear headphones with microphone.<br>A microphone would be nice. I'm hoping for an App Store VOIP solution one of these days.<br>(HEY! I can dream, can't I?)<br><br><br><br><br><br>And if my thought-dreams could be seen<br>They'd probably put my head in a guillotine<br>But it's alright, Ma, it's life, and life only.