No doubt about it--- that's very cool.<br><br>But to what extent will the metadata be kept? I've take a lot of boxed sets (the Police, Led Zeppelin to name a couple) and a whole lot more greatest hits CDs and re-tagged the files to reflect original album information. Everything-- from artwork and track numbers to date of release. <br><br>Then (and get this for some seriously sick OCD), I delete the music from the iTunes library (but not the files from the finder) and reimport the music in reverse chronological order so that when I have the music sorted by date added in iTunes the first song of the first album is on top and the last song of the last album is at the bottom. Will iTunes preserve that? <br><br>I know I've confided with all here some really whacked out behavior on my part. But my music collection is a hobby, and I'm actually pretty proud of it. Nobody in my circle of friends and acquaintances in meatspace seems to care about this subject as much as I do. I wonder about this forum? Anyone?<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>