I was just listing on my PX-100s to music that I bought after finding it via Pandora I've had them for years and they are still like new, from the tiny hinges to the tiny wires. They've been abused heavily in pockets and bags and have met the challenge.<br><br>FlyCast works for me too... just not all the time. Maybe they're struggling with a surge of usage. So far, I'll keep AOL and FlyCast around but Pandora is where I'll turn first if I want music other than my own.<br><br>I think I'd prefer a FIRST party Finder anyway, but I can verify that Air Sharing works fine in 2.1. Very useful! If I'm on the go and someone has a file to give me, I just hit the button in AS that displays my current WiFI address, then tell that to the person. They can mount the Public folder and give (or take) whatever is needed! AS even has instructions built in to help mount a new server on Mac, Windows or Linux. Thanks for the heads-up on that app.<br><br>I don't see why apps couldn't use that same method to share files with each other: WebDAV served back to the host machine. If various apps could edit and save docs in Air Sharing's file area that would be awesome.<br><br>Mini-tip-of-the-day: if you're browsing through your media library AND playing music at the same time, you may want to skip or pause--but hitting Now Playing to do so takes you away from where you were browsing. Solution: double-click the home button, which works even while you're already in the iPod app. You can then control playback without leaving the screen you're on.<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

STROGG: Change We Can Believe In
TeamMacOSX.org