I have ATT due to the fact that Verizon hobbles their phones. I don't know all the details but I know they do so I have ATT. I have ran into iSync syncing problems for example with Verizon, but that's not what this about.<br><br>A friend is interested in one of these --------------> iPhone take off. They are locked into the contract, and don't need the iPhone data plan, use Macs but have PC access.<br><br>Their biggest need is for a handheld digital image portfolio, and need the 3.2 to take pictures of their work. They do makeup for video, face painting, body painting, and FX stuff, and need to take pictures of their current job and have immediate access to their digital portfolio when doing sales.<br><br>My question is getting the 3.2 megapixel images off of the phone and getting images to it.<br><br>I know verizon hobbles ringtone access, but I have heard of limitations with high res photo transfer too. You can transfer the low res easily, but not the high res. Is that still true? My understanding is you need to upload them to somewhere, incurring data usage charges, and then download them to your computer if you want to archive the high res version. I don't need iPhoto compatibility, I know how to copy files from a phone hierarchy folder structure, I just need for them to let me do it. On my Razr I can just connect with Bluetooth like it's a Finder window, navigate to the pictures folder and copy over.<br><br>With my non-hobbled ATT I can transfer files at will and set any ringtone I made that is in the proper format, but I am under the impression Verizon sucks in this matter. On their lesser model LG I tried doing a custom ringtone and had no luck. I downloaded it to songs, and sounds, but could not choose it like I can on my ATT phone.<br><br>Thx for any iDeers.<br><br>------>#1 - JD's Trivia game<br><br>------>#2 - MM-MCF Trivia game