No, I haven't received that email. I did renew as my subscription was going to run out August 9th. I bought a MobileMe number from a guy on eBay for 67.00. It worked fine after I figured out where to renew. Apple's instructions was to go to System Prefs and click the Mobile Me tab and renew there. Every time I did that, it took me to a website saying "Looking for something?". So, somewhere I read to go to me.com/activate if you have a number and it worked fine. <br><br>Then to get it to show that I have already renewed, I had to go to me.com then click the account button with the person clone icon. Then in account options it says my account will automatically renew on August 9th. It now also shows that it will renew in the Mobile Me System Prefs also. <br><br>Too many lives they've spent across the ocean. Too much money been spent upon the moon. Well, until they make it right, I hope they never sleep at night. They better make some changes and do it soon. -Things Goin' On/Lynyrd Skynyrd