For the last few days I've been having a few issues with my wireless network. <br><br>I first noticed that my internet connection seemed slower than usual, and for a while I was doing the usual-- blaming the forum software at MM. But when I other web pages began to load at an uncharacteristic rate I began to realize that it might be a problem on my end. <br><br>I was about to call Time Warner when yesterday, after ripping about five CDs to my Mac I transferred them to my Apple TV in the other room so that I could play the music locally. The transfer took hours. With an 802.11N connection it shouldn't have taken any more than a few minutes (the distance between the MBP, APE and ATV is a radius of less than 10 feet when everything reported here has taken place).<br><br>Just now I tried streaming some music from the MBP to the ATV and the signal kept cutting out.<br><br>I went poking around for some utility to see if I could resolve the issue on my own, but I don't really know what I'm doing. I D/L's a program called iStumbler, and it's telling my Airport has a signal of 75% and a noise level of 9%. Not sure what this means, but it doesn't sound good.<br><br>So many variables... first I thought it was a problem with the cable... then the Mac.... then the Apple TV... now the Airport Extreme... <br><br>Dunno...<br><br>