I have been very obsessed with the case of the missing 2 year old Caylee Anthony.<br>The whole thing is so bizzare!<br><br>Iíve never seen so many lies and half-truths coming from one family.<br><br>Because there are 3 generations involved, when I say daughter I mean Caylee.<br>When I say mother, Iíll be referring to Casey Anthony the mother of Caylee.<br>When I mention grandmother, Iíll mean Cindy Anthony the mother of Casey.<br><br>On July 15th, Cindy the grandmother called 911 to ask police to arrest her daughter Casey for stealing her car and her money.<br>An hour later she called 911 again but this time she is crying because she has just found out that her granddaugher, Caylee, has been missing for a month.<br><br>Casey Anthony was taken into custody and charged with child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.<br><br>In jail, Casey has shown very little emotion. <br><br>Casey told police that a month ago she delivered her daughter to her nanny who is Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez to an apartment complex. <br>Problem is the only Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez that the police know about is not a nanny and has never seen Caylee or Casey. <br>The apartment complex hasnít been occupied for months.<br><br>Casey told police that she works at Universal Studios. She gave her work extension number and the name of her supervisor. <br>She does not work at Universal Studios. There was no such number or boss.<br><br>When asked why she didnít contact the police with her daugher missing for over a month, Casey said that she knew from watching tv that her daughter could be hurt if the police became involved.<br>So she claims that for a month she did her own investigating.<br><br>Even though the charges against Casey are relatively minor, the judge set bond at $500,000.<br>He said, ďYou left your 2-year-old child Caylee Anthony with a person who does not exist, at an apartment you can not identify and you lied to your parents and friends concerning your child's whereabouts. You didn't even report her missing until five weeks later and then only because the child's grandmother insisted."<br><br>The car that Casey was driving was found abandoned in Amscot because according to Casey it had broken down.<br><br>In the trunk of the car police found hair that matched the length and color of Cayleeís hair. <br>A cadaver dog detected the odor of human remains in the trunk.<br><br>Carlos Padilla, the public information officer for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, says in reference to the odor found in Caylee's mother's car, he says he has no doubt that the smell is of decomposition of a human body. ďA lot of people donít know this. In the human body, we have certain proteins that when they start to break down, the odor, I canít compare it.Ē<br><br>Casey is not talking to police. She says she will only talk to the FBI.<br><br>The grandmother, Cindy, tells about as many half-truths as her daugher.<br>The car smells very bad, but Cindy says it could have been rotting pizza.<br>But in her 911 call to police, Cindy said of her car ďit smelled like there's been a dead body.Ē<br>She said that her daughter has to get out of jail to go find her granddaugther.<br>But now she is saying that it is good for Casey to be in jail so she can be protected.<br><br>Here is yet another rant from the grandmother, ďHer plan was to get us all back together, and I think her plan has changed and I think that's what happened. Her plan changed halfway through, and she doesn't know where itís at right now. I truly believe Casey knows who has Caylee but it's a code name. That's why they can't find that person just yet.Ē<br><br>Around the time of Cayleeís disapperance Casey borrowed a shovel from one of the neighbors.<br><br>Friends of Casey Anthony revealed what she was really doing since her daughter's disappearance. <br>They say she acted as though she hadn't a care in the world during the time she now says she had no idea where her daughter Caylee was.<br>They also said that Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. <br>She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate.<br><br>It is believed that Casey lied to her boyfriend about her job at Universal Studios. <br><br>I think everyone is now waiting until DNA results to come back from tests on the hair found in the trunk of the car.<br>That should give Casey enough time to invent yet another lie.<br><br>