Apple iTunes support is amazing!<br><br>The other day, I discovered one of my videos had completely vanished from my library, after attempting to deal with duplicates. I was sure I hadn't backed up to DVD media in quite some time, as I now kept the iTunes library on my Drobo "RAID" drives. Naturally, I was a little panic-stricken and thought no harm could come from at least asking iTunes support for "mercy". Lo and behold, I received an e-mail from iTunes support offering their sympathy and providing a credit to my iTunes account for the lost (trashed) video. I was stunned!<br><br>At the same time I received the e-mail, I was scouring through a stack of backup DVDs and discovered I had indeed made a backup which included the missing video. After re-installing said video, I sent a reply to iTunes support informing them of my error and suggesting they might remove the credit, ending my message with a HUGE thank you. Their prompt reply;<br><br>"Dear Alec,<br><br>You're very welcome. I'm glad to hear you found the video, and please enjoy the credit anyway. <br><br>Nothing makes Apple happier than to hear that we have pleased our customers. I hope that you continue to enjoy the iTunes Store, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require future assistance."<br><br>And all this occurred on a Sunday afternoon, no less!!!<br><br>DANG, I love Apple! <br><br>- a.k.a. Mississauga -