i use <a href="http://tigertech.net/">tigertech</a>. they do my webhosting and domain registration (in my name), but you can choose the domain registration only ($20 per year).<br><br>the nice thing about allowing them to host is that the 4.95 each month includes the domain registration fee each year. i am going well over the 20 MB limit and it is just costing me pennies more than the $4.95 (i think i paid $5.04 last month for 30 some MB, but don't quote me). i think i went over the 500 MB of data transfer one month and they didn't charge me anything extra, but just gave me a warning.<br><br>very responsive (i've had them for about 3 or 4 years now) and will do special things to accommodate me (e.g., i had some problems with a flash movie i made sending me the data via email and tigertech made a special mail server something or other for me to use (it's been a while, forgive me for forgetting -- it was only a problem when coming from a macintosh and tigertech was able to tell me what i needed to tell macromedia to help them improve their product, too).<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>