Ok, I've been out of gaming for a little over a year now. I have some time coming up and want to know opinions from Sarge, SteveS, Nagromme and/or any resident (and serious) gamer as to what's worth buying/playing and what isn't. My inquiry is aimed mainly at older games (FPS)... as in pre-Call of Duty 4, Quake 4, etc.<br><br>I have Quake 4 and Call of Duty 4 as an example. I played the first Call of Duty but never played 2 and 3, for whatever reason(s).<br><br>It doesn't matter whether they're Mac or PC. I prefer the Mac versions, but if the PC versions are better or if there is no Mac version then that's fine... either will do, actually.<br><br>Anyway, how is/was:<br><br>- Call of Duty 2 and 3?<br>- Other war-style games?<br>- What are the better games in the Star Wars series? Haven't done a Star Wars FPS for quite awhile.<br>- What about the Tom Clancy series games?<br><br>This is going way back, but I really enjoyed Return to Castle Wolfenstein... I don't know, I thought it was a blast... and graphics were decent. <br><br>Also, I'm not really looking for the ultimate online/multiplayer experience at this time... although that is an added bonus. I'm mainly concerned with quality single player missions with decent stories and/or just plain old decent single play.<br><br>I think you get a good idea of where I'm coming from. I would like to play some of the older series games because the prices are extremely cheap now, and this may present a chance to catch some titles I never got the chance to play, for whatever reason.<br><br>Any and all suggestions are welcomed, of course. <br><br>Thanks<br><br>droog<br><br>And no, Nagromme... I don't require "stroyent" at this time! <br><br><br><br>