Got my Time Capsule. The CD automatically upgraded my iMac to WiFi N and now the Internet FLIES! I had no problem with the former speed, and I know DSL shouldn't saturate WiFi G, but I must have had so much interference on G that the jump to 5Ghz/wide is actually great for the Internet.<br><br>Anyway, during the setup it raised a security warning that the device was set to "allow configuration by ethernet WAN port." I thought--sure, maybe someday I will want to configure it vie ethernet, and told it to ignore that problem.<br><br>Then afterwords I realized it had said "WAN port" and not "LAN port" - and now I want to change my mind! I want to turn that off, rather than ignoring the issue.<br><br>Question:<br><br>Where the heck is that setting? I search for it in AirPort Utility, and it IS found... but takes me to a screen that has no such option.<br><br>TIA<br><br>(Off now to set up Time Machine.)<br><br>nagr[color:red]o</font color=red>mme<br><br>I require stroyent!<br>TeamMacOSX.com | MacClan.net

STROGG: Change We Can Believe In
TeamMacOSX.org