I agree<br>they've tipped the scale the other way now.<br><br>[color:white]. . . . . . . . . . </font color=white> ALL OF THEM<br><br>Seriously... it's beyond tiresome that ALL the Media<br>have picked up on these "LEAKED" secrets and Squirted<br>it all over the place 24/7/365 like a lawn sprinkler.<br><br>and every goof & gaff spreading & rippling across<br>the air waves until it sounds like a LOOP TAPE!<br>[color:white]. . . . . . . . . . </font color=white> Wotz Wit' Dat?<br><br>and while I'm not ready to switch to FOX Network<br>I'm beginning to yearn for some go old fashion <br> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ "FAIR & BALANCED" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <br><br>I don't blame any of the three candidates...<br>I've just grown beyond weary of the media<br>whom I just mentioned to my BF this AM<br>"I feel like the Media itself is running (or at least steering)<br>the entire Election Process. I'm getting "VOTER BURN-OUT"<br>and we're no where near the General Election<br><br>[color:white]. . . . .</font color=white> "GOD HELP US!!!" <br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>