<br><br>BEWARE OF PAPER IN THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE <br><br>You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. <br><br>You start the engine and shift into Reverse.<br><br>When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking<br>space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear<br>window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your<br>car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your<br>view. <br><br>When you reach the back of your car, that is when the carjackers appear<br>out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. <br><br>They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.<br><br>And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. <br><br>So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and<br>your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised! <br><br>BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED....<br><br>If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away.<br><br><br>Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail.<br><br>A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification<br>documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong<br>hands. <br><br>Disseminate at will. Thank you. <br><br>Lieutenant Tony Bartolome<br><br>Bureau of Investigations<br><br>Florida Highway Patrol <br><br>P.O. Box 593527 Orlando , FL 32859.<br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green> [color:green]. . . _ _ _ . . .</font color=green><br>