When X first came out, the Dock was the flash point for a lot of people. I've gotten so used to it that I don't think I could live without it (even though it is awkward sometimes--but then I guess nothing's perfect in this life )<br><br>Anyway, where have you parked your Dock? I have mine on the right side of the monitor, pinned to the bottom of the screen.<br><br>I've added a lot of things to it. On the app side of the Dock I have Entourage and Eudora, Acrobat, the Calculator, the Palm Desktop app, Classic? dockling, MacReporter dockling, LaunchBar, and Super Get Info. On the documents side of the Dock, I have a Games folder, a Graphics folder, a Text editors/processors folder, an Internet folder, a "Files" folder (where I keep all of my work stuff), the Documents folder, and a Utilities folder. All the applications folders have aliases to the applications that I use all the time.<br><br>You'd think my Dock would look crowded, but it really doesn't--or I've gotten used to it. It's actually much like my CS used to be in 9. I'd made custom CS modules for all of the apps I use constantly. I think the Dock is better cause I can keep folders on it as well.<br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear