I found "in Tiger" Welcome [is it the startup movie, Intro movie ?? ] but maybe it'll give someone else an idea where to find what you are looking for in Leopard.<br><br> The Welcome Movie<br>Does anyone know where the "Welcome Movie" the one after the finished tiger install is done .. its the movie with 7 or 8 different country welcomes?<br><br>/System/Library/CoreServices/Setup Assistant/Contents/Resources/TransitionSection.bundle/Contents/Resources/<br><br>The video track is in intro.mov, and the audio is in intro-sound.mp3.<br><br>Ok. i found the files but how do run them @ the sametime?<br><br>Put them in iMovie and save them<br><br>-*-*-*-*-<br><br>This info at :: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=165136<br><br>They also talk about a app SaveHollywood. Sounds interestinly fun! Free too. Make a movie a screen saver so you can watch that Welcome movie over and over, I guess.<br><br><br><br>-*-*-*-*-<br><br>Disregard if this is not anything you want.<br><br><br><br><br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by starmillway on 03/03/08 02:17 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>