<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p> I don't really use Windows more than opening it up once a month or so. My rationale for Vista is that i could install it and not worry about being behind in 2 years or upgrading a year from now, etc. <p><hr></blockquote><p> That seems faulty logic to me. WinXP is a fully hammered out system. Win XP running two years from now will be very close to today's WinXP. Vista today is a nice system but it is bug ridden and driver short. You will need to upgrade it constantly to keep it on the most recent version.<br><br>Unless there is a piece in Vista that is "must have" it would be lunacy to upgrade to Vista to only use once a month. The only "must have" that I have found in Vista is the sharp stick I "must have" to poke in my eye every time I use it.<br><br>I use WinXP every day and except for getting it to print to a printer of my choosing I almost like it now. It never crashes and is quite speedy even on some pretty old boxes. In Parallels WinXP is very cooperative.<br><br><br><br><br>