<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Personally, it's not a HUGE thing not to have GPS. I've lived 45 years w/o it.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I lived the first 25 years of my life before ATM machines. Would you live without them? Stand in line for twenty minutes at the bank to cash your paycheck.<br><br>GPS in a phone is way cool and has to be tried before one says they can live without it. I just drove up to a friends house in Maine for some skiing and got lost. Stopped and punched his address into my RAZR and was led on some roads I would never had taken and got there in no time. <br><br>As for the "I got on in my car already", does anyone rent cars? My wife's car doesn't have GPS. <br><br>GPS would be cool in the iPhone because it has all the hard stuff except for the dimes worth of electronics. It has a huge screen and maps already.<br><br>I'm a gadget freak. I have four GPS units and I am about to buy another one. But I really hate carrying more than one gadget at a time. An iPhone with GPS would get my must carry gadgets down to one.<br><br>