I absolutely love this FREE media sharing tool, called Simplify Media. Here's what it does. <br><br>I have all my music at home in iTunes sorted in various playlists, as most people do. When I go to work I have a pair of desk speakers that I can plug into my laptop. Since laptop disk space is smaller I hate to fill it up with music, and I don't want to have to remember my iPod every day. <br><br>All you have to do is open up Simplify Media on both machines and all my music AND playlists show up in iTunes on my laptop, as if it was on the same network as my desktop Mac at home. You can even give other people a password they can use to connect to your music. As long as you have an internet connection there is no need to have multiple libraries of music. It even works on the iPhone, if you are in a Wifi zone (haven't tried that yet).<br><br>So far it is super slick with little network congestion. There is a 1-2 second delay when you open the first song, but almost no delay after that.<br><br>