This is probably "old hat" to many, but I didn't keep up with the details of the iPhone upgrade and I only watched text updates of Stevie's KeyNote....<br><br>But on the maps icon there is a locator button- push it and it will show you where you're located...so if you're lost bingo - you can hit that and then in the route window select "Current location" and type in your destination - it will map a route for you. <br>While this is no GPS, (no tracking) it can be a lifesaver if you get lost or detoured, and especially when traveling in unknown places and cities while on a trip. Pretty cool.<br><br>Also my trainer last week, Myles the Magnificent, told me Apple will release the iPhone code after Feb 1st and towards the middle to end of the month, we can expect a lot of 3rd party Apps. even better... <br>I want one that's a "GAS buddy" (www.gasbuddy.com) - hit the button and using your current location (above) the map comes back with the location and price of gas at stations within a 5-10 mi radius !! ....think that'd be cool ?? <br><br>David (OFI)