<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I'm almost sure I would have missed that if you hadn't pointed out the obvious.<p><hr></blockquote><p>Better if you quote the whole phrase. And your explanation was plainly inadequate, hence my response.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Doh, you're going to lose a lot of money if you think that what happens in one quarter has to happen in the next.<p><hr></blockquote><p>I don't see any evidence that I "think that what happens in one quarter has to happen in the next". I do believe in cause and effect though. Apparently you don't. Or maybe you just feel obligated to invent spurious strawman arguments in order to score online points?<br><br>But I thank you once again for pointing out the obvious with your "Influential factors are changing all the time, as I've pointed out" comment. Pity you haven't been able to "point out" why in a fiscal climate almost identical to the last quarter, Apple's shares have taken the unexpected, somewhat radical drop that my original post references.<br><br>When you can add something other than repeating your lack of anything insightful, I'll be interested to hear your point of view. Until then, thanks for absolutely nothing.<br><br>Cheers.<br><br>