no idea, when it comes to the selling of Macs<br><br>I have been reading about the new retail stores and about the reseller reaction and this and that, but let me tell you about mac retail in Australia.<br><br>My local Apple reseller has no computers you can look at, no sales people you can talk to, no software you can look at and no peripherals you can sample. The receptionist can hand you a photocopied sheet stating prices and configurations for a new computer, and if you decide to purchase it could be there for you in a little as two weeks.<br><br>I've read about CompUSA and the MAC experiance in the US everyday, but let me tell you ... well actualy it appears I already did.<br><br>For the rest of us around the world our hope of being able to by a Mac in the future revolves around success in the US. I wish that Apple would put money into growing its overseas markets so this US reliance was diminished.<br><br>So for US residents who want to bemoan your percieved lack of access to Macs, spare a thought about the rest of us who only dream of an Apple retail store being opened in our country.<br><br>