So my computer keeps dropping the internet connection all the time. When I was on my iBook I don't remember having this problem, it seems like something that started when we bought our Intel iMac. At first I thought it was other equipment. I changed the ethernet cable that goes into the back of our computer, the results were the same. I would suspect the other equipment, like the router etc., but we also get all our "cable" television through our broadband connection and the same router and have no problems with it (less problems in fact, than we did a few years ago when we first started it.)<br><br>It has been a problem for a while and it seems to be getting worse. The only way to fix it is to take out the ethernet cable from the back of the computer and click it back in again, and this only works about half of the time. It has been particularly bad this morning; I am sure I have lost my connection while I am writing this.. Anyone else experienced this problem? Any ideas?<br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle