Play ball!<br><br>Yes! Yes! Yes! The season finally starts tonight! Astros play their opener tomorrow against Pittsburgh! I am one very, very happy MacBabe!<br><br>Great column in today's sports section by Richard Justice ~ pretty much sums it all up for me. <br><br><br>[color:blue] NO other sport compares to baseball. No other sport has its timeless beauty or its pleasing rhythms. No other sport has its combination of grace and power. As wise people know, baseball is not just better than football. It's way better. We add now to a growing list of reasons why . . . </font color=blue><br><br> Baseball lengths ahead of football<br><br><br><br><br><br> [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/smile.gif[/img]<br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:blue]Wild young Sammy was a crazy cat and she shook some dust out of her coonskin cap . . .</font color=blue><br><br>