<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>I think that accepting a certain standard of behavior from one entity while decrying that same behavior from another is indeed hypocrisy. <p><hr></blockquote><p><br>Oh please....MS claims that this new OS is the most secure. Didn't they say that about XP? <br><br>At least what Apple comes out with is definately more secure and easier to use than anything out by MS so far. <br><br>I can't recall the last time Apple presented an update to OSX that it was something windows already had. (I'm not saying it didn't...but I don't know. I am sure someone will point out that MS had something before Apple did.) Look at what Vista is coming out with and tell me that OSX doesn't already have it, or is coming out with in 10.5<br><br>The reason you see all this MS bashing is because it's laughable that people actually pay for something from MS. Look at the Zune. What a crock of zune that thing is. MS can't seem to come up with anything on their own. Examples: XBox, Zune, and the majority of what Vista has.<br><br>You want to see head to head OS vs OS forum? Try The Battlefront at ARS and their mac achaia is pretty on topic too. <br><br>And as far as Akula, man that guy can't hold up his own it seems.<br><br>