<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Last time I looked at MacCentral's general discussion forum, for example, virtually all the threads in the last day were MS bashing.<p><hr></blockquote><p>A bit of an exaggeration. If you remove the discussions which exist just to get a rise out of Akula's predictable gobbling up of the "Vista sucks" bait there would be barely any venting at all about Vista.<br><br>Those threads should be labeled, "For entertainment purposes only." And they are that.<br><br>As for bashing of Vista. Vista deserves to be bashed and deserves to be called on the blatant copying from OS X. When Bill Gates says, "we innovated a lot! We have parental controls on web surfing for example!" he should have it pointed out that Mac OS X has had that feature for years. Pretty much what can be said about all of Vista's features.<br><br>I had a very smart person in my office yesterday. We were discussing all sorts of stuff and then he said he was thinking of buying a Mac for home but needed to run Windows for a certain program his company sells. In a moment I showed him the software his company makes running in Parallels. Worked fine.<br><br>Then I said, "but the biggest reason to switch to a Mac is no viruses. Not a one. No computer bugs out there at all to worry about. He was shocked. He did not know that Mac OS X had zero virus problems.<br><br>If this guy didn't know that one simple fact we need to poke a lot more fun at Windows software. The first virus that poops on the translucent glass will make me laugh. It will be a sad laugh but I will be laughing.<br><br><br><br><br><br>