OS Xer,<br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>At work, we just upgraded to XP Pro because they didn't want to risk the database of what we have. So 3 years after the release of XP Pro, we finally get it. I guess we'll get Vista in 2010 or 2011.<p><hr></blockquote><p>yeah at CDC we're just now getting Win XP which came out in 2001... I don't know if it's the XP Pro or not...<br>Don't you just love the Fisher-Price decor? <br><br>makes me feel so much younger...<br><br>they waited all this time becasue of all the headaches they went through with Win 2000 5 years ago. What kills me is you speak of OS X and they poo-poo it, but look what they put themselves through to support a Windows ONLY LAN. <br><br>And the other headache we have here is when you call they write a ticket (for Every little thing- every problem is a separate ticket even if they're related)... the techs are pressured to resolve issues quickly, but they focus so much on "closing the ticket", they usually do NOT fix the problem the first time or do a piss poor job doing it- it "breaks" again. The "call back:" rate must be huge.<br><br>Your govt $ at work folks. ... wasteful.<br><br>David (OFI)