<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>5) Try to keep your logging into etrade down to once a week.<p><hr></blockquote><p>No financial reason. More a mental health reason. I can never go a week but I try. If you log on too much you might start thinking all those green numbers means you have made a lot of money and you are a stock trading genius. That only occurs if you actually sell and make money. Until you pull the trigger on the sell button all you have done is throw 12 dollars away.<br><br>So I log in again and get this:<br><br>The stock has run nearly 15% off of yesterday's low and roughly 27% off late Dec low. Clearly momentum is on its side but Fib extension targets, used by technical traders when no obvious resistance is available for potential profit taking, have been met in recent action today at 97.60/97.77 -- session high 97.80 (click for chart).<br> <br><br>The profit takers are about to clip the wings just a tad. Ah, screw that. Go baby go!!!! MOMENTUM!!!<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>