The image below represents my current setup, which consists of a cable modem and a router. Both bedroom computers are connected to the internet, however, I would like to add my xbox 360 to the mix.<br><br>I don't have the inclination to dig up the carpet in order to lay down another ethernet cable, nor is wireless an option right now. I do have a hub that I was hoping to use to provide the xbox and computer access points to the Net. Is this doable? I can't seem to get it to work.<br><br>The ethernet cable coming into Bedroom #2 does provide access to the router and I have been trying to connect that cable to Port #8 on the Hub. When the Cascade Switch is set to Crossover, I get what appears to be a collision-free signal and the lights on the face of the Hub are green. I connected the computer and xbox to Ports 1 and 2 on the Hub but neither can access the internet.<br><br>Does the TCP/IP and DHCP configuration require some advanced settings besides what the Internet Assistant can do to connect me otherwise?<br><br><br><br><br>M i c h a e l (OFI)

M i c h a e l (OFI)