Man has the Bush administration got us looking like ineffectual idiots!<br><br>Saddam swears he doesn't have WMDs and we take his country and he was telling the truth.<br><br>Kim Il Jong swears he does have WMDs and will very possibly test a nuclear weapon and all we can say is, "don't do it, or else....ummm....".<br><br>Why? Because we are mired down in Iraq, at the end of our rope and breeding more terrorists.... No need for a link right? The news is everywhere.<br><br>Don't want to be too much of a whiner but look at a map. Find Tokyo, then find North Korea. Bungling NK messes this us and the wind is blowing the right way and me and my family (and 100s of millions of other people) get irradiated. Where are you Matt? Yes, I am seething!!!!!<br><br><br>[img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img]<br>[img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img][img]/images/wwwthreads/icons/mad.gif[/img]<br><br><br>We are what we repeatedly do. -Aristotle