<br><br>Three women die together in an accident and go to<br>heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only<br>have one rule here in heaven...don't step on<br>the ducks!"<br>So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks<br>all over the place. It is almost impossible not to<br>step on a duck, and although they try their best to<br>avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on<br>one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she<br>ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says,<br>"Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend<br>eternity chained to this ugly man!"<br>The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a<br>duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a<br>thing, and with him is another extremely ugly man. He<br>chains them together with the same admonishment as for<br>the first woman.<br>The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting<br>to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is<br>very, VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go<br>months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St.<br>Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she<br>has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eye-lashes,<br>muscular, and thin.<br>St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.?<br>The woman remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve<br>being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy<br>says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a<br>duck!"<br><br>