no, you're right the kids might not have the money... but I swear to you that every damn annoying teenager out there with parents with money that asks for this thing will get it...<br><br>I mean come on, don't middle-aged parents (apple's traditional market) with enough money to buy a Macintosh over a PC (apple's market) with that sort of out there attitude (apple's market) have $400 to make there kids happy? Come on... $400? that's less than the monthly payment on the Lexus (insert rediculously expensive car here)...<br><br>Apple's traditional market will snap these things up if their kids ask for them...<br><br>Apple needs to market the hell out of this thing in magazines like "Teen", "YM", "Rolling Stone", etc.... Maxim, yadda yadda yadda...<br><br>They've got to sell the whole solution too, so that the rest of the hardware sells... but this is a way to get in the door of those families that are stuck on Windows... their kids just have to ask <br><br>--- disclaimer ---<br><br>My entire argument is based on the Christmas shopping season, and thus might be flawed by the [censored] that Al Queda is doing to the world right now....<br><br><br>