I just installed LinoType FontExplorer X for the first time on my home machine and I have to say I am VERY impressed with this free application. Before today I had been using Suitcase X1 at work. I just saw the excellent reviews this product got on MacUpdate and decided to give it a whirl. The installation and setup is a breeze and the application seems to follow the same rules Apple's Font Book does when messing with Library and User fonts. (meaning they don't conflict with eachother). It also has plug-ins for QuarkXPress 6.5, InDesign and Illustrator CS and CS2 for automatic font activation.<br><br>It doesn't have any font "fixing" tools, but it does allow you to clean font caches easily and has a very iTunes-like way of managing the fonts. I will never personally buy another Font management application as long as this one is around. I'm VERY impressed. I'm going to test it thoroughly and make the suggestion that our office switches from Suitcase X1 to this app if I don't find something wrong with it. I am testing Suitcase Fusion and it doesn't impress me.<br><br>Anyone else try this app yet?<br><br>