I finally got around to reinstalling 9.2.1 on my G4, and remembered why I'd reverted to 9.1 a couple of months ago. I tried to play some Diablo II and once again the game just ground to a halt. This time, though, I thought I'd play around with the extensions before I did anything else, and so I replaced all of the ATI extensions installed by the 9.2.1 installer with the older ATI extensions that had been in the 9.1 set. It worked. Diablo now plays as well in 9.2.1 as it did on 9.1. <br><br>And that's true too.--Shakespeare, King Lear
_________________________ MACTECHubi dolor ibi digitus
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.