Could ya' help me out here;<br><br>I find a certain 'inconsistency' in the fact as you've previously stated; <br>that you don't have a problem trading your civil rights in return for <br>personal security, yet you continue to support the very person putting <br>your life (and security) at risk while displaying the kind of callous indifference <br>that we've witnessed during the first 5 days following a federal emergency <br>that could have occured anywhere in this country?<br><br>To quote some news reporter(?) or another;<br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p><br>If you wanna be a republican, fine. <br>You wanna vote republican, because you're a conservative? Fine- <br><br>But you have to stop viewing politics, and the fate of our nation, <br>as if it were pro football!<br><br>I have to ask all republicans, here, and now: <br>Rats have the brains to leave a sinking ship- <br>why can't you muster the same mental fortitude?<br><br>Stand with the rest of America, and demand accountability <br>from the people whom you rallied around, for so long- <br>they owe you, at the very least, that much...<p><hr></blockquote><p><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>But I guess you won't be satisfied 'til he publicly disembowels himself with a rusty fork!<p><hr></blockquote><p>I'll even offer to supply the flatware.<br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Ok. So he should resign immediately. And leave us with Cheney? Now there's a great option.<p><hr></blockquote><p>DICK Cheney Can Go FORK HIMSELF as Well! <br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>