<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>It took Hell and high water link. Perhaps, this is what happens when Karl is not around to call the shots (he's pushing a kidney stone at the moment), or maybe a more sensitive Karen Hughes has changed the game plan in his absence. Or maybe David Gregory's persistent press briefing "Where's the accountability?" got to be a problem. <br><br>Regardless, I'm glad to hear exactly where the proverbial buck may actually stop.<br><br>Sen. Kerry agrees: "The President has done the obvious, only after it was clear he couldn’t get away with the inexcusable."<p><hr></blockquote><p><br>First of all THAT Is KARL ROVE:<br>His ass is to the plates, ...he was in a nose-dive!<br>DAMAGE CONTROL: Time to 'Fess Up!<br><br>Secondly: <br>"I take 'Full Responsibility'."<br>is Still a FAR Cry from;<br>"It was MY Fault."<br><br>The former implies more Blame Dispersal and a Magnanimous Gesture.<br>The Latter, admits that YOU FUKKED UP!<br><br>again..... BIG DIFFERENCE<br><br>Thirdly:<br>If y'all don't recognize the name...<br>That's the SAME Senator that Nailed His Ass with 'the DOWNING STREET MEMO'<br><br><br>And FINALLY:<br>I agree with Sen. Kerry<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:green]"...or am I a butterfly that's dreaming she's a woman?"</font color=green>