Re: London bombings, today's great moments in broadcasting<br><br><br>Fox News host Brian Kilmeade: I think that works to our advantage, in the Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together, just 500 miles from where the attacks have happened. <br><br>Fox News contributing correspondent Simon Marks: "[T]hese people are, if necessary, prepared to spill Arab blood in addition to the blood of regular -- of non-Arab people living in London. <br><br>Fox News Washington managing editor Brit Hume: "my first thought when I heard" about the attack "and I saw the futures this morning," was "Hmmm, time to buy. <br><br>Fox News host John Gibson: echoed previous day's comments that if IOC had picked France, terrorists would "blow up Paris, and who cares?" <br><br>Limbaugh on London attacks<br>Limbaugh downplayed London bombings, claimed "40 people dead" is "not a successful terrorist attack" <br>"It's like I said -- 40 people dead, 150 seriously wounded, 1,000 wounded out of over 1 million people in that transit tube. It's not a successful terrorist attack, folks."<br><br>Limbaugh's response to London: Durbin, NYT, Gitmo critics are "aiding and abetting" the terrorists; bin Laden "sounds like John Kerry" in 2004 <br>"When bin Laden talks about the 'evils'of the United States and why it must be attacked, it sounds like John Kerry and his 2004 presidential campaign.<br><br><br><br>